Here are some areas to keep an eye on as the Aggies look to fill needs during Wednesday's National Signing Day:
• The quarterback position has only one player with experience - King Davis III - currently on the roster.
• The defense, which was one of the nation's worst a season ago, must replace 10 of the 22 players listed on last year's season-ending depth chart. The team is also expected to officially name Larry Coyer as defensive coordinator Wednesday to replace the departed David Elson.
• In any given year, the Aggies can always use help along the offensive and defensive lines.
• The team must replace playmaker Austin Franklin (who declared for the 2014 NFL Draft following the season) and could use another player or two to help at the running back position.
• On special teams, the coverage units struggled mightily a season ago and the team also must replace one of its standout players from the past two seasons: punter Cayle Chapman-Brown.
Follow me on Twitter @TeddyFeinberg